Handling of Personal Information
PERSOL CROSS TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
Shinjuku Mitsui Building 51F, 2-1-1 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan
President and Representative Director, Shinji Masaki
PERSOL Group aspires to contribute to society by providing opportunities and places for growth for various individuals who work and a broad range of services that contribute to the growth of organizations. The diverse information on individuals and organizations in the safekeeping of PERSOL Group are handled with care and utilized to provide high quality services and to achieve growth for individuals and organizations.
This page explains how your personal information is used and for what purposes, and also explains procedures taken by PERSOL CROSS TECHNOLOGY (hereinafter also referred to as "we" or "us") for the purpose of responding to your requests concerning your personal information.
Four points explained here.
- Purpose of Use of Personal Information
- Provision/Joint Use of Personal Information to/with Third Parties
- Acceptance of Requests Relating to Personal Information
- Secure Control Measures for Personal Information
- *This page indicates the matters prescribed in Articles 21, 27, and 32 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and the matters prescribed in the standards for PrivacyMark, which we have acquired.
Personal information received by us from you (hereinafter also referred to as the "principal") will be used for the purposes set forth below.
If the purpose of use is separately specified to a person at the time when such person’s personal information is collected, the information will be used for such specified purpose.
|Information on individual clients
|1. Information on individual clients who use our respective services
|Information on corporate clients
|2. Information on corporate clients’ executives and staff
|Information on other concerned parties
|3. Information obtained when we are commissioned to undertake work duties
|4. Information obtained when we and our affiliated companies receive inquiries, etc.
|5. Information on visitors to our office (including personal information recorded by surveillance cameras)
|6. Information obtained by conducting interviews for PR activities
|7. Information on individuals who applied for job openings in PERSOL CROSS TECHNOLOGY
|8. Information on individuals who applied to participate in training and seminars
|9. Information on individuals who have requested counseling
|10. Information on individuals who have requested to receive email newsletters
|11. Information on individuals who have applied for our campaigns
|12. Information obtained in our various sales and sales agency business
When we collect your personal information after clearly indicating and notifying you or obtaining your consent to its purpose of use, etc., we will use such personal information for the specified purpose of use, etc. We may also record phone calls for the purpose of "improving our customer service."
- *This website collects access history information of website visitors using web beacons and other web technologies by our company or external companies. We will collect access history information in order to use the data for quality improvement of this website. By entering your personal information in this form, we can also provide you with more information tailored to your personal preferences. If you refuse to accept cookies, the access history information will not be collected. For details on collection of information by using Cookies, please see this.
- *Notes on receiving personal information
We will ask you to provide us with personal information to the extent necessary for the purposes listed here. Provision of your personal information is voluntary, except when required based on laws and regulations (identity verification, confirmation of status of residence [for foreign nationals], provision of My Number, etc.); however, please note that we may not be able to provide services or respond to your other requests if you are unable to provide the personal information we have requested or if there are any deficiencies in the content you have provided.
2-1． Provision of Information to Third Parties in the Use of Each Service
We may provide your information to third parties within the scope necessary to provide each service and respond to your other requests in the following cases.
|Recipient of the information
|Purpose of provision, items of information provided, etc.
|The job offerer
We may provide the following items of information on your behalf in writing or verbally, etc. for the purpose of creating employment opportunities for you.
|PERSOL Group temp agencies
|We may provide the following items of information on your behalf in writing or verbally, etc. so that PERSOL Group temp agencies can introduce employment opportunities for you.
Items of personal information provided: Age, gender, educational background, work history/job experience, skills, employment status, desired conditions, and other information necessary for job referrals (not including information that identifies you as an individual).
|The accepting company (client)
|We may convey the necessary information that you have provided to us on your behalf in writing or verbally, etc. at the request of the accepting company for the submission of necessary documents or arrangement of goods.
|The accepting company’s affiliated companies, etc.
|We may convey your contract information, work status, etc. on your behalf in writing or verbally, etc. at the request of the accepting company for improvement of purchasing management, vendor management, working environment, etc. at the accepting company.
|Users of the freelance consultant referral service and technical advisory service
|Companies and organizations that use the freelance consultant referral service and technical advisory service
In the provision of the service requested, we may provide the following items of information on your behalf in writing or verbally, etc. to companies and organizations wishing to entrust business.
2-2. Joint Use of Information on Corporate Clients’ Executives and Staff
Information on corporate clients’ executives and staff is jointly used within PERSOL Group as set forth below in order to provide comprehensive services by using the expertise of each of the PERSOL Group companies.
|Items of personal information jointly used
|Name, name of affiliated organization, department name, location, position title, email address, telephone number, FAX number, transaction history, and history of business meetings and communications Cookies, terminal information, IP address, attribute information, location information, ad identifier, and behavioral history (including opening of email messages, clicks on links, and website browsing history)
|Scope of parties which jointly use the information
|Of all PERSOL Group companies （the current list of Group companies is here）, certain companies that have already issued notifications or made public announcements in accordance with Article 27, Paragraph 5, Item 3, of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information
|Purpose of use by parties which jointly use the information
Communications and offerings of services and relevant information provided by PERSOL Group, and asking about preferences
|Person in charge of management of personal information jointly used
Company name: PERSOL HOLDINGS CO., LTD.
|How the information is acquired
- *In addition to 2-1 and 2-2, the information may be provided to a third party where the principal’s consent has been obtained.
2-3. Provision to Third Parties such as in accordance with Laws and Regulations
Personal information may be provided to third parties where any of the items in Article 27, Paragraph 1, of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information is applicable (such as where such provision is made pursuant to laws and regulations).
We may outsource all or part of the operations handling personal information. In the event of outsourcing, we will select a contractor that has an adequate personal information protection system and conclude a non-disclosure agreement with the contractor.
3-1. Various Types of Requests Relating to Your Own Personal Information
Among the items of personal information set forth in "1. Purpose of Use of Personal Information", except for the information mentioned in "3. Information obtained when we are commissioned to undertake work duties", we will accept from the principal or the principal’s agent a request for actions set forth below.
|Types of requests to be accommodated
Please make a request by the methods below.
|Request on the Internet
- Notification or disclosure of the purpose of use will be provided by electromagnetic record when requested. Please note that notification by electronic or magnetic means shall be in the form of email with the necessary information included as an attachment only.
- Even after your request for suspension of use or deletion of personal information is accepted and accommodated, you may continue to receive information from PERSOL CROSS TECHNOLOGY for a short while.
- We are not obliged to directly return personal information entrusted to us in any medium.
- Please note that we cannot accommodate a request in any of the following cases:
- - If the information subject to the request is not part of Retained Personal Data (*) of the Company;
- - Information obtained when we are commissioned to undertake work duties
- - If the request may conflict with any laws or regulations;
- - If the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the principal or a third party may be harmed by accommodating the request;
- - If the proper operation of our business may be significantly impeded by accommodating the request.
- *Retained Personal Data refers to personal data as to which the business operator handling the personal information has the authority to accommodate all of the aforementioned requests made by the principal and which are not those prescribed by the cabinet order as being harmful to the public interest or other interests if the presence or absence of such data is disclosed.
3-2. Complaint or Consultation on the Handling of Personal Information
If you have a complaint or seek consultation on the handling of personal information by the Company, please contact us at the following:
|For Individuals / For company representatives
|Request on the Internet
|Please contact us by using the Inquiry Form.
Manager of protecting personal information
Division Director, Corporate Strategy Division, PERSOL CROSS TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.（Please contact us from here）
We publicly announce the measures taken by us for secure control of personal information in the safekeeping of PERSOL CROSS TECHNOLOGY.
(This public announcement is being made pursuant to Article 32, Paragraph 1, of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.)
(Establishment of Basic Policy)
We establish a personal information protection policy to ensure the appropriate handling of personal information
(Implementation of Internal Rules on Handling of Personal Information)
We implement internal regulations on the handling of personal information in order to prevent a leakage, etc., of personal information and otherwise manage personal information in a secure manner.
(Organizational Security Control Measures)
(1) Implementation of Organizational Structure
We specify the roles of the persons involved in the handling of personal information and implement an organizational structure in compliance with the internal regulations.
(2) Operation in Compliance with Rules on Handling of Personal Information
We handle personal information in compliance with the internal regulations implemented. We keep records relating to the handling of personal information by way of system logs, documents, etc., and check the situation of the handling at appropriate times to ensure that the operation complies with the internal regulations.
(3) Implementation of Means to Check Handling of Personal Information
In order to check the situation of the handling of personal information, we prepare and maintain books and records for management of personal information entrusted to us or acquired by us.
(4) Implementation of Structure to Respond to Incidents such as Leakage
We have the structure and procedures in place to take actions to respond to an incident such as leakage.
(5) Assessment of Status of Handling and Review of Security Control Measures
We conduct a self-inspection on the status of handling of personal information on a regular basis and have our information management department and internal audit department and external professionals check such status, and thereby evaluate, reexamine, and endeavor to improve our security control measures.
(Human Security Control Measures)
We educate and train our staff on a regular basis on the matters to be heeded in handling personal information. We include provisions relating to confidentiality of personal information in working rules for our staff and thereby clarify the confidentiality obligations imposed on our staff.
(Physical Security Control Measures)
(1) Control of Areas in which Personal Information are Handled
We have rules in place to control entries to and exits from the areas in which personal information are handled.
(2) Prevention of Theft, etc. of Equipment and Electronic Media, etc.
We take appropriate measures to prevent a theft, loss, or other incident in respect of equipment, electronic media, documents, etc. related to the handling of personal information.
(3) Prevention of Leakage, etc. During Transport of Electronic Media, etc.
When equipment, electronic media, documents, etc., containing personal information are in transport, we encrypt personal information or take other measures so that personal information can be easily identified.
(4) Disposal of Equipment, Electronic Media, etc. Containing Personal Information
We dispose of documents, equipment, electronic media, etc. containing personal information in a way that does not allow personal information to be restored.
(Technological Security Control Measures)
(1) Access Control
With regard to the information system in which personal information are handled, we implement access control to minimize the access to the extent necessary for the operation of business, and we limit the staff who may access such system and the scope of personal information database, etc. handled by such staff.
(2) Identification and Authentication of Persons who Make Access
Our information system in which personal information are handled authenticates persons who use such system upon identifying them as those having the authority to access such system.
(3) Prevention of Unauthorized Access from Outside
We have adopted and appropriately operate the mechanism to protect the information system in which personal information are handled from unauthorized access or illegal software from the outside.
(4) Prevention of Leakage and Other Incidents Associated with Use of Information System
We implement and take appropriately measures to prevent a leakage or other incident associated with the use of the information system.
(Supervision over Contractors)
If all or part of the handling of personal information is to be delegated to a third party, we select a suitable contractor so that such third-party contractor takes appropriate measures to manage personal information in a secure manner. Additionally, we execute an agreement with the contractor so selected and appropriately manage and supervise such contractor by conducting an audit on a regular basis and otherwise assessing the status of handling of personal information entrusted to such contractor.
(Assessment of External Environments)
When we keep personal information overseas, we take security control measures upon assessing the system for the protection of personal information in the country where personal information are kept.
to laws, regulations, or other rules. You will be notified of any such change on our websites, by email, or by other means.